“‘When I despair, I remember that all through history
the way of truth and love have always won.” Mahatma Gandhi
Can Two Courageous Citizens Stop Access to Unfiltered Porn
In the Orland Park Library?
Read summary and timeline here
A Pro-Porn library board, General Counsel & Spokeswoman single out a pregnant mother & colleague who are challenging the porn policy:
Watch how this courageous mother is treated by library General Counsel James Fessler (7:09 start), law partner at Klein Thorpe Jenkins
Listen to General Counsel James Fessler and Spokeswoman Bridget Bittman attempt to convince Orland Park Police to unlawfully arrest this mother & her colleague!
Saturday Night Live segment, “Allowed to View Porn”
About Orland Park Library | Watch SNL Here
It’s clear that Orland Park public library has only contempt for citizens- and is following a radical agenda– allowing unfiltered porn access at taxpayer expense. Klein Thorpe Jenkins has already billed close to $160,000 and is on pace for $500,000 in 2014 legal fees to the library district.
Megan Fox and Kevin DuJan have tried to stop access to porn and child porn in their public library. But the library aggressively refused policy change. Here’s what’s been uncovered:
- Specific, detailed allegation of child porn at Orland Park Library
- Sex crimes committed in the library; repeated staff cover up with no police call
- No library policy prohibition regarding accessing unfiltered porn online
- Lack of enforcement of internet user identification- therefore, convicted sex offenders have anonymous unfiltered access to porn, including child porn, violent porn, etc.
- Daily internet records are expunged when computers are turned off
- Library repeatedly violated the Freedom of Information Act and Open Meetings Act.
- Attorney General issued opinions are ignored.
Megan Fox and Kevin DuJan have stood up against all institutional force. Fox is a mother who witnessed porn being watched in the library and DuJan has helped her in the fight to stop it. Here’s a summary of their personal hardships:
- Endured filing of repeated police complaints by library employees and attorney in hopes of silencing them.
- Suffered attempted arrest tactic by the General Counsel and Spokeswoman plotting with police at a library board meeting in May.
- Prevented from engaging in First Amendment free speech during public comment at library board meetings.
At the June board meeting, Attorney Maryann Jubar with Citizens Advocacy Center strongly backed the citizens.
For The Good of Illinois has paid for Freedom of Information and Open Meetings Act experts to provide assistance to Megan Fox and Kevin DuJan.
Please help us continue to provide resources with a donation today.
Founder & Chairman, For The Good of Illinois
PS. Please help our research teams and activists with a generous investment in our work. Please give a gift of $25, $50, $100, $250 or $500 today.
Read our 2013 Summary- “The Good in Illinois“
No comments yet